Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Forza Motorsport 5



Forza Motorsport is the next gen formula racing game that has beautiful graphics, amazing cars, and awesome game play. If you didn’t know about or haven’t played Forza, it’s a formula racing game that has very exotic cars in it, and they’re known for their gameplay and customizations. You can spend hours on the most perfect paint job or fix up your car, or just race your heart away. Forza is an Xbox exclusive. Now that you know about Forza let’s get into the game play. 
Tittle
Forza Motorsport 5
Developer
Turn 10 Studios
Platform
Xbox One
Release Date
November 22, 2013
Rating
7.8/10
Size
31.76GB
Rated
E for everyone
Price
59.99$ Dollars
Story line
Forza 5 is the fifth game of the series of Forza. Forza is known for its clean formula racing, beautiful exotic cars, and its realistic graphics. If you don’t know what formula racing is let me explain formula racing is competitive racing that is clean. What I mean by clean is no crashing into another person, no nitrous, and no police. Forza 5 has many races and those races are bunched up into leagues and those leagues are split into series by car type. There are different series like muscle cars, mini coups, and exotic cars. They have a currency in game so you are able to buy cars and customize your vehicle, but in order to get this money have to do races, and depending on your difficulty making money can be hard. That in game currency is called CR and that is short for Credits.  
Here a glimpse of the different leagues.
Now here’s a picture of some of the cars and the one in the picture is the E21 Lotus this car has crazy stats. Its fast, has good handling, good acceleration, and good breaking. This car will take some time to unlock (depending on your difficulty). I’ve played this game for hours straight and it took me a long time till I got to 100,000 CR. If you better than me at the game and can handle the harder difficulties you will be able to get that type of car faster, and get into the leagues faster.
 
Online Multiplayer
I haven’t played online on forza online but I can tell you what I think it would be like. Judging that it is a racing game people well be play dirtier than computer. One thing that I do know is that the online too forever to connect to a match, but hopefully that has now changed.
Graphics and Sounds
The music for Forza is beautiful, along with the Sound effects of the game. The game sound effects of the game sound so realistic. You can hear the engine rev to the gears shift and the tires as you drift around the corner. The graphics of the game are captivating you can see how much detail they put into this game. Each car look right down to every detail.
My Thoughts
I feel that Forza is a fun game. I wasn’t into clean racing games; I found them to be boring. I don’t know if I it was because I was young, but now that I’m older I enjoy the cleanliness of the racing. Don’t take me wrong the wrong way I like dirty street racing game, but Froza is my vacation game away from the Need for Speed. When I first bought Froza I played this game day in day out, but other games came out. I did get bored of the game, but Froza is still a good racing game to me. One thing I didn’t like was if you put the game on a hard setting it added another button that you didn’t use to what you already knew. I think that because that was my first Forza that I own. Overall my impression of Fo

No comments:

Post a Comment